We’re adding to our Solutions team at Signal. We’re looking for a strong Implementation Consultant who is creative, thorough and sharp as a tack to drive adoption of our products and services in our London office. An Implementation Consultant will serve as the technical and Signal product experts for our most strategic global brand and agency customers.
Our Implementation Consultants are unique problem solvers capable of leveraging their technical skills to solve challenging business problems. If you are passionate about making customers happy, have experience implementing technologies in the digital marketing and/or ad tech industries, and want to continue to learn new technologies, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Align customer goals with Signal use cases, develop technical project plans and scope implementation requirements to help them meet these goals
- Lead and educate customers during the initial implementation of Signal's Identity Solution and Platform
- Provide dedicated support to strategic customers, offering hands-on technical assistance to drive the collection, connection and activation of web, mobile and offline data
- Empower customers through training on advanced aspects of product use
- Be an expert in digital marketing data collection and the technical underpinnings of the ad tech industry
- Form close relationships with our customers and deliver a seamless experience through all phases of the customer engagement
- Innovate current processes and proactively create new practices to improve the quality of the support we provide
- Identify new product opportunities based on customer feedback
What do we need from you?
- 3+ years experience working in the online advertising/marketing space (DMP/DSP/ESP/RTB/Attribution/Ad Servers) with experience supporting the technical needs of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Geek out over hunting out inefficiencies and iterating over a solution
- You know your audience and can communicate appropriately; effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa
- You have demonstrated the ability to embrace and tackle new technologies in your current and/or previous roles. You love to learn new technologies – no, really!
- You are service-oriented, have fantastic people skills, are charismatic, and find satisfaction in helping others
- You can operate with a sense of urgency and are great at analyzing, prioritizing and using your creativity to resolve issues and find solutions
- You have a strong point of view and are truly passionate about the ad tech space.
- It’s all in the details - you have a keen eye for them and care deeply about consistency and quality
Bonus points for having:
- Strong technical writing skills, including creation of training materials and presentations to clients
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work involves work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.