We’re adding to our Account Management team at Signal London. We’re looking for an Account Director who is charismatic, consultative and passionate about the digital landscape. One who can grow and develop our accounts, set and manage service expectations, provide broad industry expertise and build deep relationships with our customers. In this role, you will help lead our UK team to drive client success. If you want to be part of a company that envisions a more agile online world built on continuous innovation, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with our most valuable customers. Become their trusted advisor & consultant.
- Ensure a seamless experience through all phases of the customer relationship.
- Deeply understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance on our platform’s best practices, use cases and organizational workflow.
- Collaborate with our technical support team to develop onboarding plans for new customers, lead and facilitate kick-off discussions, and appropriately set and manage expectations.
- Manage assigned technical resources to execute implementation plan and provide customer support and all account implementation needs.
- Engage with key influencers and decision makers across different teams within the customer’s organization. Conduct business process reviews and goal-setting meetings.
- Be an expert in digital marketing trends, stay informed of data-driven marketing news, emerging technologies and competitor offerings.
- May manage and grow lower-level Account Managers / Supervisors as the account team expands.
What do we need from you?
- 5 to 7 years working in the in the marketing technology space (DMP, Onboarding or DSP) in an Account Management role
- You have a deep understanding of tag management and can talk clients through the full tag cycle.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love to lead meetings where you can influence others. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately; effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Project management. You are able meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- You are both strategic and technically minded. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy working directly with products and you have a technical curiosity that gives you an edge over your peers.
- Be a proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers, up to the executive level.
- Have a keen sense of how excellent client service can naturally lead to business development within existing and current accounts.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- A proven Team leader. You have successfully managed a team responsible for the execution of a plan or project you developed, designed or created.
- Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency.
- Experience working deep within a media technology or platform.
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is a global leader in real-time, people-based marketing technology. With one platform, Signal’s integrated technology combines data collection, persistent identification, data onboarding and media activation for real-time cross-channel engagement. By leveraging Signal’s platform, brands and publishers gain immediate knowledge of buyers, access to high quality audiences and a simplified activation process to engage consumers within minutes of recognition.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, GAP, JetBlue Airways, 1-800-Flowers.com, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal.