Enterprise Solution Consultant
Signal is looking for an experienced, charismatic and driven Enterprise Consultant. The Enterprise Consultant is a strategic and technical partner to our sales team and clients, responsible for influencing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process as well as designing new opportunities for current clients. You’ll work closely across all internal teams for this role, too.
As our future Signalite, you have a passion for understanding what marketers are trying to accomplish, how valuable those initiatives are to them, and how best to deliver them. You’ll have the business skills to interact with and lead clients down the right path and the technical creativity to scheme new ways of solving business problems in the ad tech space. If all this sounds interesting to you, keep reading.
So, what would you be doing?
- Big picture, as a strategic thinker and technical expert on Signal and the data-driven advertising technology ecosystem, you’ll partner with our account and sales teams throughout the upsell and sales process for new and existing business
- Form close relationships with clients to understand their unique advertising platform capabilities & needs, KPIs and customer engagement strategies
- Consult clients on building and maximizing their 1st party data and customer identity assets to drive effective media targeting, content personalization and insights
- Develop and deliver customized proofs of concept for new prospects and existing clients that deliver significant, measurable business impact
- Articulate strategic planning and consulting outcomes aligning to key stakeholder priorities via data activation roadmapping and business case development
- Partner with product delivery and product strategy teams to ensure critical client feedback is accurately reflected in Signal’s product roadmap
- Advise clients on best practices and strategic direction for data onboarding, cross-channel customer identity resolution and closed-loop measurement
- Attend industry events and conferences to continually evolve your expertise on emerging trends in data-driven advertising technology
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of experience, at least three of which include consulting with clients to implement SaaS solutions in the marketing, media and/or ad tech spaces
- Deep understanding of data-driven advertising technologies such as DMPs, DSPs, Customer Data Platforms and Data Onboarders
- You are both strategic and technical. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy getting your hands dirty and working directly with products
- Proven presentation & product demonstration abilities. You are comfortable being in front of an audience and can gracefully handle challenging questions on the fly
- You have the ability to help sell technical products/solutions to an audience at all levels of technical understanding
- Project management skills to carry a solution from concept to implementation and ensure the support team is able to manage on an ongoing basis
- Tenacity. You know how to get to our clients’ pain points and use your deep product knowledge to give them not just what they say they want, but what they really need
- Strong technical writing skills, including creating presentations for clients and assisting and partnering with product marketing function to develop client-facing collateral
Additional points of knowledge:
- Experience with CMS and A/B testing and customer experience optimization software
Outside the obviousness of the job, like all Signalites you fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
Signal is a global leader in real-time, people-based marketing technology. With one platform, Signal’s integrated technology combines data collection, persistent identification, data onboarding and media activation for real-time cross-channel engagement. By leveraging Signal’s platform, brands and publishers gain immediate knowledge of buyers, access to high quality audiences and a simplified activation process to engage consumers within minutes of recognition.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, GAP, JetBlue Airways, 1-800-Flowers.com, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015 and 2016 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on Twitter: @Signal.