We’re adding to our Account Management team at Signal. We’re looking for an Account Director who is charismatic, consultative and passionate about the digital landscape that can grow and develop our accounts, set and manage service expectations, provide broad industry expertise and build deep relationships with our customers.
So, what would you be doing?
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with our most valuable customers. Become their trusted advisor & consultant.
- Ensure a seamless experience through all phases of the customer relationship.
- Understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives by providing strategic guidance on Signal best practices, use cases and organizational workflow. You are their Signal evangelist.
- Collaborate with our technical support team to develop onboarding plans for new customers, lead and facilitate kick-off discussions, and appropriately set and manage expectations.
- Manage assigned technical resources to execute implementation plan and provide customer support and all account implementation needs.
- Engage with key influencers and decision makers across different teams within the customer’s organization. Conduct business process reviews and goal-setting meetings.
- Build growth opportunities with advanced usage of our platform and engage decision makers with opportunities that exist outside of their current contract.
- Work in sync with each account’s Signal Sales team member to strategically upsell.
- Be an expert in digital marketing trends, stay informed of data-driven marketing news, emerging technologies and competitor offerings.
- May manage and grow lower-level Account Managers / Supervisors as the team expands.
What do we need from you?
- 7+ years working in the advertising/marketing technology space (Agency/DMP/DSP /RTB/Attribution/Ad Servers) in an Account Management role
- Experience in direct sales or participation in the sales process with a proven track record of success
- Must have direct response experience and ability to respond to client objectives through the use of data and quarterly account plans
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love to lead meetings where you can influence others. You know your audience and can communicate appropriately, effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Project management. You are able meet and keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts, rally resources, appropriately set and manage expectations and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Both strategic and technically minded. You love evaluating things from a high level but also enjoy working directly with products; you have a technical curiosity that gives you an edge over your peers.
- Proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing customers up to the executive level.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You demonstrate the ability to launch initiative, take ownership and follow through.
- A proven Team lead. You have successfully managed a team responsible for the execution of a plan or project you developed, designed or created.
- Detail oriented. You have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about consistency.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working deep within a media technology or platform.
- Management consultancy/internal revenue generating marketing experience.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.